Red Team Collaborative, LLC., dba RedTeam Security is an information security and cybersecurity consultancy that provides penetration testing services, social engineering, and physical RedTeaming engagements.
We may use your data to provide and improve the user experience on this website. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
● Website: is the http://login.www.huicui.phpav.com website operated by RedTeam Security
● Personal Data: Personal Data means one or more data points about a living individual who can be identified from those data points (or from additional data points or other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
● Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the website or from the intrinsic website infrastructure itself (for example, the downloading of a case study, or the dwell time on a specific webpage ).
● Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
● Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. It is possible that upon occasion, RedTeam Security may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
● Data Subject (or User) A Data Subject/User is any living individual who is using our website or has retained us for an engagement and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website and professional services to you.
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information (PII) may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address ( IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers including mobile devices, and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to determine how we can improve our website and user experience.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to fully use some portions of our website
Examples of Cookies we use:
● Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
● Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
● Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
RedTeam Security uses the collected data for various purposes, which may include:
● To provide and maintain our website.
● To notify you about changes to our website.
● To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our website when you choose to engage with those features.
● To provide customer support.
● To gather diagnostic information so that we can improve our website.
● To monitor the usage of our website.
● To detect, prevent, and remedy technical issues.
● To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
RedTeam Security may process your Personal Data because:
● We need to perform a contract or engagement with you.
● You have permitted us to do so.
● The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights.
● To comply with the provisions and requirements of the GDPR.
RedTeam will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter length of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Under certain circumstances, RedTeam Security may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency with appropriate legal jurisdiction.)
RedTeam Security may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● To comply with a legal obligation
● To protect and defend the rights or property of RedTeam Security
● To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
● To protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public
● To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, 冰球突破豪华版试玩不能保证它的绝对安全.
Our website does not implement Do Not Track (“DNT”) for you. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not wish to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. RedTeam Security aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. Our Data Protection Officer is Meeghan McGahan, [email protected].
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
● The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
● The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
● The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
● The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
● The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where RedTeam Security relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to optimize the user experience of our website (“Service Providers”), or to provide the website delivery on our behalf, perform website connected services or assist us in analyzing how our website is being used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform the above-mentioned tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your data for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our website is not intended for the use of anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will promptly take the necessary steps to remove that information from our servers.
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of Red Team Collaborative, LLC dba RedTeam Security, LLC (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Name, phone number, email address
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
YES for reporting through cookies
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalfs, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Personal information does not include:
● Publicly available information from government records.
● De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
● Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
○ health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
○ personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
● Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
● Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information, we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
● Directly and indirectly from the activity on our website (www.hornellp.com). For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
● From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example, from government agencies when we prepare readiness assessments for projects that receive government funding.
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
● To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information for us to prepare a tax return, we will use that information to prepare the return and submit it to the applicable taxing authorities.
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
● To provide you with email alerts, event registrations, and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
● To improve our website and present its contents to you.
● For testing, research, analysis, and product development.
● As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients, or others.
● To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
● As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise outlined in the CCPA.
● To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
● Our affiliates.
● Service providers.
● Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
● The categories of personal information we collected about you.
● The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
● Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
● The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
● The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
● If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
○ sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
○ disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within 12 months. The verifiable consumer request must:
● Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collect personal information or an authorized representative.
● Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12 months preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
● Deny you goods or services.
● Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
● Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
● Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, 冰球突破豪华版试玩的隐私声明, how we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
Here we describe what information is collected and reasons for collecting it. The categories of information collected are as follows:
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to track their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address, which could be used to personally identify you, but Google does not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third-party data processor (see section below).
In addition to Google Analytics, this website may collect information (held in the public domain) attributed to the IP address of the computer or device that is being used to access it.
Should you choose to add a comment or review on our site, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website’s database, along with your computer’s IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third-party data processors detailed below. Only your name and email address that you supplied will be shown on the public-facing website.
Your comments and the associated personal data will remain on this site until we see fit to either
NOTE: You should avoid entering personally identifiable information to the actual comment field of any blog post comments that you submit on this website.
If you choose to subscribe to our email newsletter or submit a form on our website, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to a third-party marketing platform service company. Your email address will remain within their database for as long as we continue to use the third-party marketing company’s services for the sole purpose of email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list.
You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
Listed below are the pieces of information that we may collect as part of servicing requests on our website:
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share limited amount of data with listed Third-Party data processors only towards servicing your requests or improving our offering.
We only receive an email when a user mails us using an email link. There are no third-party data processors or intermediaries involved.
The data is collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
As part of Revenue Recovery model, we work with re-marketing service companies to send notification messages if you have abandoned your cart without making a purchase. This is for the sole purpose of reminding customers to complete the purchase if they’d wish to. The re-marketing service companies do a real-time capture of your email ID and cookies to send an email invite to complete the transaction if the customer abandons the cart. However, the email ID of the customer is deleted from their database as soon as the purchase is complete.
We do not sell personal information of our customers or of minors below the age of 16 years to third-party data collectors and hence the “Do not sell my data” opt-out button is optional on our website. Reiterating, we may collect your data for the sole purpose of completing a service request or for marketing communications. If you wish to access or erase your personal information, you can do so by submitting your details here.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before:
Should you wish to view or delete your personal information, please email us here with the email address used, your name and deletion request. Alternatively, you can fill out the form at the bottom of this page to view and/or delete your data stored with us
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in section above. If you request for your Personal information to be deleted with us, the request will also be forwarded to the parties below:
These are vital for the running of our services on our websites and apps. Without the use of these cookies parts of our websites would not function. For example, session cookies allows a navigation experience that is consistent and optimal to user’s network speed and choice of device.
These collect information about your use of our websites and apps and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages. They also help identify any difficulties you have accessing our services, so we can fix any problems. Additionally, these cookies allow us to see overall patterns of usage at an aggregated level.
We use these types of technologies to provide advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. This can be done by delivering online adverts based on your previous web browsing activity. Cookies are placed on your browser which will store details of websites you have visited. Advertising based on what you have been looking at is then displayed to you when you visit websites that use the same advertising networks.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
By entering a valid email address that you have access to, we will inform you about any personal information we collect that is associated with that email address and how to manage it.